January 30, 2011

January 2011 - Reading

  
Lili St. Crow: Strange Angel Series: Books 1-3
3 Stars


How did I not know about Ass Kicking Dru Anderson! I feel cheated!
I can't wait to read the 4th book in the series.
__________________________________________________


Cynthia Hand - Unearthly
3 Stars

__________________________________________________
  
Ellen Schreiber: Vampire Kisses Sereies: Books 1-3
0 Stars

Disappointed, Thought it would maybe get better - NO! Glad I wasted No $ here - just 2 days worth of reading time - Blah! I really did try, but about twenty minutes into the 3rd book, I gave up. This has got to be the first time, ever, that I was able to close a book and walk away! I don't even think I could have enjoyed reading this at age 10!
__________________________________________________

Richelle Mead: Vampire Academy Series: Books 1-6
3 to 4 Stars


I loved it. Didn't think I would - but I will gladly admit to being wrong. A little upset that it ends with #6. Though I hear, a spin-off series is in the makes!
__________________________________________________

Jennifer Murgia - Angel Star
2 Stars


Came across this book by accident, but it wasn't all bad. Interesting, though I wished the author took the time to develop the characters more. Good, for a quick / easy read. Curiosity has the best of me, and I am tilting towards reading the next in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment